Monday, March 24, 2008

Social Slayer


Andrea Bargnani plays basketball like I play Halo 3. Sometimes I get on a role where I can kill 4 or 5 guys without dying, and I think that I've "turned the corner" in the game and will now be a factor. But then I end up getting taken out consistently, or I start hanging back and trying to snipe people instead of being agressive and elbow-ramming them to death. When I am good, there's no rhyme or reason to it. When I'm bad, it's like I forgot that I was even good for the last five minutes.

The Bargage Man had 16 points in the first quarter of yesterday's game between Your Raptors and the Denver Nuggets. Then he didn't score one point in the rest of the game, got in foul trouble, and sat on the bench. When they announce him as a substitution in the middle of the game, they should say "Now checking in to Xbox Live, Brendan Halloran".


The next edition of The Panel is coming in a few. days.

No comments: